Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Tuesday

I am having a good day.

I decided I like lake-side (it's a cafeteria) better than landrom. The water is awesome to look at while you eat (it's by a lake) and the food, though not as good as landrom as most people say, is in my opinion better.

I like it here, a lot.

Last night I cried so hard, it was bad. I had a migrane and Carla wouldn't stop screaming, it was like 2:30 in the morning. The screaming wasn't annoying through any fault of her own, but it was just my not wanting to hear someone reach an un-godly high pitch (omg i've never heard anyone scream so loud in my life..and I baby-sit TWINS) at that late at night. I had this horrible migrane..and I just..urgh..it was a bad experience. Please don't misunderstand what happened, I wasn't upset with her or anything..I just..couldn't handle the loud noise. I went outside and just cried it off..a police officer asked me if I was okay (awesome that they have security) and it was fine..eventually.

The heart to heart I was scared of having with eddie went a billion times worse then I wanted it to. I didn't word my thoughts the right way, I ended up looking weak..feeling weak..and the worst part is I hurt him..which wasn't my intention..

...and all of this was made worse because it was almost 3 am..

I want to touch him, kiss him, make him understand how sorry I am for hurting him..but I have to wait..

I think I might take a nap.

I give this day an A+ so far. *smile* and tomorrow looks bright as well..

No comments: