Sunday, March 19, 2006

...A lot of people get confused and they bruise Real easy when it comes to love...

Music: Black horse and the Cherry tree
Mood: Moodless

The daily things, that keep us all busy, are confusing me. Maybe somethings are that simple. Hold me, whatever lies beyond this morning is a little later on.

Reguardless of warnings, the future doesn't scare me at all. Nothing's like before.

I was looking online today, and I found this survey on my homepage, it said "Is it time for you to break up?" So I clicked on it, and scrolled through briefly, The only bolded headline that I can remember seeing is "Is your mate ruleing your life with extreme jealousy?"

...*uncomfortable laugh*

I'M WORKING ON IT.

I'm nervous..SO nervous. But you already know that..so lets talk about something you don' t know.

If I make every mistake in the world..eventually i'll get to a point where i'll be perfect..and I wont hurt you at all.
Because i'm sick of hurting you.

How will I ever make it up to you?

I apologize a lot..but I have a lot of things to apologize for..

So I'm setting myself up to be judged...by people I don't really care about, by people that I could care less what they think of me.

..and yet i'm nervous.

That lust that i've been feeling...for everything and everyone...is gone. I'm back to just wanting to see my boyfriend.

and I made it through it without condeming myself to hell..so thats good.

*smiles*
Mood: Energized