Monday, June 20, 2011

We should never let go.

A little less than a week ago, I was in the shower when I fainted. The next day I felt dizzy numerous times throughout the day. I thought sleep would help, but it didn't. I woke up to a spinning room, something I've never experienced before and hands down one of the most frightening things to ever happen to me.

I've never experienced vertigo the way I have this last week. I've never had to take Dramamine in order to keep food down. I thought I was dying.

I know I should have gone to the doctor, but I didn't. I don't have insurance, I'm only awake at night, and I was scared they would tell me I have a brain tumor.

The vertigo seems to have abated, as of now it's been two days vertigo free.

First I thought it might be my diet, but I take supplements everyday, and I always drink protein shakes. Now I'm thinking it was an inner ear infection that resolved itself.

Either way, it really made me think about how fragile life is.



It's important to hold on to those things that are the most precious to you.

"So take this heart of mine. You've taken it a hundred thousands times.
But this time, I'm going to take it with me." - Blue October

No comments: