Saturday, June 25, 2011

To the man who raped my friend..

I don't know who you are. I've only seen you maybe once, in passing, but the truth of the matter is that I don't think anyone really knows who you are. Only you. Only you really know what it was that propelled you to take advantage of my friend. Only you know if you've done it to other woman, weaker woman. Woman you find walking on the side of the road. Prostitutes who might have lost their way in life and can't find any other solution. Do you rape them too? Do you kill them? Are you this person? Is it possible that you could have just raped my friend by mistake? That this whole thing could really have been a misunderstanding on your part, a mistake in verbal cues that you thought you heard or felt? I really don't think so. I think you are one hundred percent the rapist you were with her in the bathroom stall.

When you went home and looked at your daughter, twenty three years old and the same age as my friend, did you think to yourself that somewhere a pervert like you might take advantage of her the way you did that night? I hope you did, and hope if you didn't that you do. I hope the thought that people like you might pray on your daughter creeps into your mind and haunts you uncontrollably until you can no longer stand it and are forced to some measure of insane reaction.

The things you said and did to my friend and inexcusable. You are a disgrace to your people, and more over to the human race. Your only saving grace, if there is any at all for you, is that my friend is strong beyond measure. She is intrepid and she will carry on. Sometime in the future she'll be able to live through a day without remembering how you used her up. How you broke down the barriers in her mind until she finally gave into you. A rapist of the highest caliber. If you are the lion on the savannah, I hope you don't see it coming when you fall into the stampede of zebras that will surely come your way. I hope your carcass is left to rot in the burning sun.

Life will find a way to return what you have done threefold, and while I am certain that I won't be there to see it when it happens, someone will. You. In those moments I hope you are forced to think about what you've done.

If nothing else, when the tail of Minos wraps itself around your body in hell and sends you past the lust ring straight to the bottom circle, the Malebolge, where the panderers and seducers like yourself suffer I hope you experience perpetual pain and fear for all of eternity.

Rot. You demon, in hell where you belong.
People like yourself deserve nothing less.

No comments: