Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I'm struggling desperately to stay happy..if you haven't noticed.

Mood: My head hurts
Music: Supernatural Blonde By: Marvelous Three

Well I started this story in the middle of the page, I remembered the lines and forgot my age. When somebody said my attitude was snottey. That's when you called, "take it out tonight" We'll catch a late night movie and a late night flight, i'll be getting real drunk and making fun of everybody.

Ain't nobody gonna get me down, something must be going around.

You can stick the sign up your ass- The one that says it won't last. My sugarbuzz is growing higher and higher everyday.

Your sarcasm cuts like a knife, but i'll have the time of my life, because my sugarbuzz is growing higher and higher, everday.

-------------

You can do this, you can stay happy...you can stay happy.
.Stay.Happy. Stay.Happy.Stay.Happy.

A tip I learned from my social worker:

I am having a good day. I am having a good day. I am having a good day.

I am having a good day.