Saturday, February 25, 2006

...and all the scars of the never's and maybe's die..

Last night I got online to check my diary website for what I didn't know would be the last time. A week or so ago, my diary hosting site broke. The manager of the site sent the drive away to try and have all the entries from the millions of users recovered. The attempt failed. I lost four years worth of entries.

Some people would say that happened for a reason. I'm getting ready to move away to college in four months..and perhaps it's fate that I lost every entry I ever made about the past.

Some people would say that..in the grand scheme of things...loosing my entries is very ..small..

I disagree.

But I can let this go...I'm not sitting in a corner rocking back and fourth or anything......anymore.

-----

Who am I?

I'm a girl. I have lived..more than some. I have also lived less than some...but the fact still stands. I have lived.

I've been engrossed in the darkness of life. I've been physically and emotionally abused. I've loved people who didn't love me back..i've loved people who have used me. I have used people. I have been used. I've made my mistakes.

but for some reason..i've made more good decisions then bad... and I've come to this point.
...where i'm happy.

...So life continues...and I will continue to write about it.

...I strive to be like that baby. Peaceful. Innocent. Happy.

and this is the place where I will discuss all of my failed and sucessful attempts at my personal attempt for peace of mind.
Enjoy.

No comments: