Sunday, February 26, 2006

...I'm riding the highs and digging the lows..Because at least I feel .Alive...

Time: 10:30pm
Mood: Tranquil
Music:
Norah Jones: Sunrise

I'm the girl who falls -up- the stairs.

Today I remembered why Midnight Blue is my favorite color. I was walking out of work and I was suddenly bathed in this..Blue..Light. It was almost indescribable..(but i'll attempt it anyway), color in my world seems dull lately..my eyes don't usually notice beautiful colors when i'm outside..when I watch T.V yes..but that doesn't count..I'm talking about the world that surrounds me...and it's gray..and gross..and I hate that about Illinois. But the blue..that..blue, reflecting on my skin like that..it was..awesome.

The worst type of lie is the one you don't know about.

Half of my mind thinks I need to just suck it up and say "It happens" ..but if you want to know the truth? I hate "It happens" because I hate accepting that things just "happen" especially when you had the power to stop it from "happening" ...I strongly dislike that saying..

I am original.

Half of my mind thinks that i'm not, and that I never will be.

I like chocolate mocha better than white chocolate...but I couldn't figure that out until I finally ordered coffee on my own.

I love my friends for who they are.

.Melissa. Brett. Steve.Emily.Stephanie.Jessica.Bobby.Jonny.Joe.

That's who they are.

No comments: