Wednesday, November 15, 2006

..so..this sucks

Well..

I really did it..I booked that ticket..

and it would appear as though i'm going to GA..the 29th through the 2nd..

I'm probably fucking nuts..
I know i'm fucking nuts..

Maybe i'll get closure..although I cant imagine how that would help..

I just want to see my friend..

The worst part about it? I can't tell anyone except Amanda..and as happy as she is..it's not the same..ha...I used to count down on my fingers..

...I dont know..

My head's all cloudy...

I just..want to go back to the beginning..
even if that's impossible..

My mom is actually gonna take me..


Come on in
I've gotta tell you what a state i'm in
I've gotta tell you in my loudest tone
That I started looking for a warning sign

The truth is..that I miss you
yeah, the truth is
that I miss you
and i'm tired..

I'm just so tired..

No comments: