Monday, November 13, 2006

can you

Can I love someone even though I barely know him?

Can I love someone that I hardly ever see?

I don't know..but I can tell you this..

..It seems to be the only thing that works for me..
nothing is stronger then the way I feel when I'm imagining how good it would be
Just to see him..

So i'm pretending..
So what?

So what, if that's enough for me?

I don't care what you think.

Because it makes me happy..
and I don't want real love

...I don't want reality
..not right now..

I want my imagination
I want my fantasy's

I want to dream for a month until I finally make those dreams come true...

and maybe then..I'll let go

But not a minute before...

So let me do this,
Let me be co-dependent

Let me dream...
and don't stop me until I wake up..


"The heart dies a slow death, sheading hope like leaves on a tree, until there are none. She paints her face to hide her face..."

No comments: