Friday, July 29, 2011

Goodbye Mike Masella.

The truth is that I've been thinking about what to say on this matter for a long time. At times I've been almost tortured by the fact that I could push someone away who knew me so thoroughly, inside and out.

I've contemplated about who I truly am as a person. The actions, both good and bad that I have taken and where the road I've walked has led me.

I find that I am finally tranquil.

Today I heard these words and realized that sometimes the best thing for everyone is to just let go, and move on. I knew I would do it in my own time. I just didn't know how to say;

Remember all the things we wanted? Now all our memories they're haunted. We were always meant to say goodbye.

Even with our fists held high, it never would've worked out right, because we were never meant for do or die

I want you to know you couldn't have loved me better,
But I want you to move on so I'm already gone.

Thinking about you makes it harder, but I know that you'll find another, who doesn't always make you want to cry.

Please know that I love you so,
I loved you enough to let you go.

No comments: