Sunday, September 21, 2008

Thinking about my wedding..

My cousin Anthony was married today, to a beautiful, wonderful woman that I adore..and everyone was there to see it..all of my 2nd cousins..my great aunts and uncles, my mom and so many others..and if had me thinking..I wonder if all of those same people will be at my wedding..I wonder if they'll laugh and celebreate and be happy for me..I wonder if i'll get money and gifts and be lavished...I'm sure I will..I just..I wonder if it will be in the same ways as anthony..I wonder if the same people who love him will love me as much.. I wonder a million things..will my cousins from cali actually care enough to make the trip out there? Will my father make it awkward..

..I know that no matter how small my turn out is, I will be happy..because I get to spend that one day with mike, if no one else..and I guess that's how I know he's the right one for me..if I get to spend the day with him, it was a good day..period..doesn't matter what happens...


I just..want it to be perfect.

No comments: