Saturday, June 10, 2006

...It's much better to face these kind of things with a sense of poise and rationality..

Whoa..weird night.
No, weird day.

I had a bad peppermint..like..it dissolved in my mouth in like 30 seconds..like I couldn't even TASTE it, it was gone so quick.. and I'd like to just leave it at that.

On the upside I finally got in contact with my room-mate! She looks cool, and normal! I'm really excited..I think a good room-mate is gonna help me feel a lot better about going..

I've been spending time with my friends...just in like 2 min intervals when they give me rides places..

I get my car back on like friday, and I am counting the days.

I feel good..just tired..I work all the time since the other manager quit..and I have to take on all her hours..which are all the hours I normally don't work.

I don't know about six flags, i'm kinda rollercostared out...but we'll see..St.Lewis anyone?

Man...Brett...man..

So we'll see how it all goes..

I'm enjoying the miseray though, definately enjoying it.


No comments: